Sabelt seat sliding runners are made to fit Sabelt and Sparco seats directly and to allow sliding movement backwards and forwards.
They are double locking.
These are suitable for fitment to:
- Corbeau base mounted bucket seats
- Corbeau base mounted reclining sport seats
- Sparco base mounted bucket seats
- Sparco base mounted reclining sport seats
- Sabelt base mounted bucket seats
- OMP base mounted bucket seats
- OMP base mounted reclining seats
- + Any other base mounted seat with a width of an 345mm
Pricing: Product pricing is for 1 Sabelt sliding runner. (fits 1 seat)
These are mainly used by people fitting seats into kit cars or wanting to fit seats into road cars and adapt them to fit their original subframes and equipment.
If the runners are used with seats made by other manufacturers correct fitment can not be guaranteed. These are made to work with Sabelt Seats.
These are not car specific, we recommend the professional fitment of all subframe equipment.