The GT-PAD is a modular racing seat from Sabelt which uses 12 removable pads to allow for a more tailored fit. Deep side bolsters and wrap around shoulders provide excellent lateral support with comfort. Wrap around head protection is also featured for improved safety.
Removable pad system provides a more tailored, comfortable fit
- Pads available in 3 sizes to suit different size drivers
- Deep side bolsters prevent you moving in the seat under cornering
- Wrap around shoulder with anti slip fabric reduces upper body movement
- Head protection system to reduce the risk of injury
- Superb air circulation to help prevent sweating and keeps you cooler
- Can be used with 6 point harness
- HANS / FHR compatible
The Sabelt GT-PAD seat utilises an XL shell constructed from VTR for strength with light weight. The shell is trimmed in a hard wearing velvet fabric which allows the pads to be easily attached or removed. The 12 pads are CAD designed for optimum comfort and support and are available is 3 different thicknesses. This means the inside of the seat can be sized Medium, Large or X-large . the positioning of the pads allows for airflow around the seat which helps keep you cooler and reduced perspiration for improved comfort.
Seat price is without pads. Please add pads here https://shop.racelab.co.nz/collections/raceseats/products/sabelt-kitofpaddingforgtpadseat
FIA 8855-1999 Approved