This ultra lightweight professional 6 point harness has been designed for fast and easy adjustment making it ideal for GT endurance cars or any other racing where mid race driver changes occur.
- FIA 8863-2016 approved. This is the most stringent safety test to date meaning you can be assured of the very best protection in a crash.
- Improved rotary buckle reduces weight and size whilst remaining super strong
- Designed for quick and easy adjustment, ideal for driver changes
- Ultra lightweight, an easy way to reduce the total vehicle weight
- 2" shoulder straps for a more secure fit to an FHR / HANS device
The Sabelt ultralight GT / Saloon 6 point harness uses 2" wide webbing on all straps. This keeps the weight of the harness to a minimum but also allows the shoulder straps to fit better to an FHR / HANS device. Further to this, the shoulder straps feature an anti slip surface where it comes in contact with an FHR device, to provide a more positive location. Lightweight alloy quick adjuster feature on the shoulder and lap straps with yellow grab loops to make adjustments easy whilst wearing race gloves. The lap adjusters are attached to the buckle tang which keeps them in the drivers lap area for better comfort and provides fast pull down tightening.
FIA 8853-2016 approved for use with an FHR / HANS device.