- Kit components are arranged for Motorcycle, Powersports (ATV/UTV) use.
* LP530 lamp kit with new design PIAA full waterproof switch.
* A switch bracket included for easy installation to bike handle.
* Added relay unit to wire harness. Same relay + wire harness system as other LP/RF family PIAA lamps
(rugged wire system with waterproof connecter)
- A beam designed for extreme distances with improved side and shoulder illumination
- Reflector Facing Technology precisely controls output for better beam definition
- 2500k yellow output to replicate daylight for better illumination at night with 2 high power LEDs
- The 3-1/2” compact design easily affixes to a multitude of applications on Jeeps, trucks, & SUV’s
- Comes with two lights, mounting hardware, and harness with relay, fuse and switch
- Road legal SAE-F/ECE Compliant, 10G Vibration Rating, IP67 water tight, 2 Year Warranty
- Ideal mounting location: Lower valance or top of bumper for long distance illumination
PIAA LP530 LED Yellow Power Edition Sports Driving Beam Kit
The LP530 LED light provides a perfect blend of distance and side to side reach for improved vision over your vehicles high beams. This unique Driving Beam was designed to give users extended beam reach while still providing side and shoulder illumination. The integrated Reflector Facing Technology precisely controls the light output while keeping SAE-Y Compliant beam that eliminates glare for oncoming traffic and gives you peace of mind that you are running a street legal product. Small in stature but big on output, the LP270 provides vast amounts of light, yet is small enough to offer a wide variety of fitments for cars, trucks and SUVs.
PIAA’s advanced Reflector Facing Technology (RFT)
PIAA wanted to perfect LED lighting when we designed rearward-facing bulbs and new “first-in-the-industry” reflector technology. The innovative design offers significantly improved lighting and beam control compared to conventional LED and halogen lamps with forward-facing bulbs. The result is greater visibility for drivers.
Key to achieving these performance advantages is PIAA’s advanced Reflective Facing Technology (RFT). PIAA’s exclusive computer-designed, multi-surface reflector concentrates and focuses the beam pattern of the rearward-facing LED bulbs more precisely than forward-facing LED lamps. RFT is featured in PIAA’s LP Series and RF Series LED lights.
Both series of PIAA LED lamps provide brilliant illumination, but with lower power consumption than conventional LED and halogen lamps. They light the road with brilliant cobalt-blue color that is clearly visible to oncoming traffic, providing an added measure of driving safety. The lamps are compact and durable, with the cast aluminum housings and polycarbonate lenses.