- Ultra-wide beam pattern gives superior ground coverage compared to low beams
- Reflector Facing Technology precisely controls output for better beam definition
- 2500k Yellow light that throws large amounts of light in poor weather with 4 high power LEDs
- Rugged 6-5/16” compact design with multiple mounting options for maximum versatility
- Comes with one light, mounting hardware, and harness with relay, fuse and switch
- Road leagal CE/SAE-F Compliant, 10G Vibration Rating, IP67 water tight, 2 Year Warranty
- Ideal mounting location: Lower bumper or valance to illuminate dark area’s left by headlights
PIAA RF6 6" Ion Yellow Wide-Spread Fog Beam Kit
The RF6 Ion yellow fog light bar provides a custom look to the front of your vehicle while producing an industry leading yellow light that is far less reflective in snow, sleet, rain, fog, and dust for increased safety in poor weather conditions. The widespread fog beam pattern illuminates far beyond the side of trails and road shoulders, and fills in the dark areas left by your low beams. The integrated Reflector Facing Technology precisely controls the light output and enables it to cut through fog, dust and snow. The SAE-F Compliant beam eliminates glare for oncoming traffic and gives you peace of mind that you are running a street legal product. All RF series light bars have both side and pedestal mount and are engineered with a modular housing that can be linked together, giving you maximum versatility when combining lights for desired length, multiple beam patterns, or beam colors.
PIAA’s advanced Reflector Facing Technology (RFT)
PIAA wanted to perfect LED lighting when we designed rearward-facing bulbs and new “first-in-the-industry” reflector technology. The innovative design offers significantly improved lighting and beam control compared to conventional LED and halogen lamps with forward-facing bulbs. The result is greater visibility for drivers.
Key to achieving these performance advantages is PIAA’s advanced Reflective Facing Technology (RFT). PIAA’s exclusive computer-designed, multi-surface reflector concentrates and focuses the beam pattern of the rearward-facing LED bulbs more precisely than forward-facing LED lamps. RFT is featured in PIAA’s LP Series and RF Series LED lights.
Both series of PIAA LED lamps provide brilliant illumination, but with lower power consumption than conventional LED and halogen lamps. They light the road with brilliant cobalt-blue color that is clearly visible to oncoming traffic, providing an added measure of driving safety. The lamps are compact and durable, with the cast aluminum housings and polycarbonate lenses.
Product is available on back order. Ships in 7 days.