- A beam designed for extreme distances with improved side and shoulder illumination
- Reflector Facing Technology puts more light where the driver needs it
- 2500k Yellow beam that throws large amounts of light in poor weather with 2 high power LEDs
- The 3-1/2” compact design easily affixes to a multitude of applications on Jeeps, trucks, & SUV’s
- Comes with two lights, mounting hardware, and harness with relay, fuse and switch
- 10G Vibration Rating, IP67 water tight, 2 Year Warranty
- Ideal mounting location: Lower valance or top of bumper for long distance illumination
PIAA LP530 LED Yellow Driving Beam Kit
Versatility now comes with a custom look. The LP530 Yellow LEDs produce an industry leading yellow light that is far less reflective in snow, sleet, rain, fog, and dust for increased safety in poor weather conditions. This unique Driving Beam was designed to give users extended beam reach while still providing side and shoulder illumination. The integrated Reflector Facing Technology precisely controls the light output while keeping SAE-Y Compliant beam that eliminates glare for oncoming traffic and gives you peace of mind that you are running a street legal product. Small in stature but big on output, the LP270 provides vast amounts of light, yet is small enough to offer a wide variety of fitments for cars, trucks and SUVs.
PIAA’s advanced Reflector Facing Technology (RFT)
PIAA wanted to perfect LED lighting when we designed rearward-facing bulbs and new “first-in-the-industry” reflector technology. The innovative design offers significantly improved lighting and beam control compared to conventional LED and halogen lamps with forward-facing bulbs. The result is greater visibility for drivers.
Key to achieving these performance advantages is PIAA’s advanced Reflector Facing Technology (RFT). PIAA’s exclusive computer-designed, multi-surface reflector concentrates and focuses the beam pattern of the rearward-facing LED bulbs more precisely than forward-facing LED lamps. RFT is featured in PIAA’s LP Series and RF Series LED lights.
Both series of PIAA LED lamps provide brilliant illumination, but with lower power consumption than conventional LED and halogen lamps. They light the road with brilliant cobalt-blue color that is clearly visible to oncoming traffic, providing an added measure of driving safety. The lamps are compact and durable, with the cast aluminum housings and polycarbonate lenses.